Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Face Shop Natural sun AQ Power Long-Lasting SUN CREAM SUN BLOCK

The Face Shop Natural sun AQ Power Long-Lasting
SUN CREAM SUN BLOCK SPF45PA+++ 50ml





[The Face Shop] Natural sun AQ Power Long-Lasting SUN CREAM SUN BLOCK SPF45
It has such a long name. LOL
It's a sun cream that my mom has bought for me. LOL

 


I'll apply it on the back of my hands. 





 
I divided the area with the cream on and the area without it! Does it make a difference? LOL
There was a bit of skin tone correction and a bit of oiliness. 
I chose a product that didn't have much oil because I hate those sun creams with much oil. 
But it would be too tight without it. LOL




before



after


I think the light has made some difference as well. 



★★★★

I think it's a pretty good product in the overall sense. 
I guess It's not too bad nor too good. LOL
I couldn't find anything that was too disappointing. LOL
I would give four stars for this product. Three and a half would be too little. LOL

 

Click here to purchase the product.

1 comment:

  1. Mailed from Korea... Product look great and is worth the price

    ReplyDelete