Monday, February 11, 2013

benefit cosmetics for Water-Full Skin Lotion of SUM37


 benefit cosmetics for Water-Full Skin Lotion of SUM37

SUM37 Water-Full Skin Lotion


< benefit cosmetics for Water-Full Skin Lotion of SUM37>

Classification Skin lotion
Absorption
 Moisture balance
FragranceDelicate bamboo
FunctionalityMoisture line
 Recommended skin typesNeutral, combination 
skin types
Recommended season 
for use
Spring, summer, autumn (Especially spring)


 

I visited the store without any information because I've been hearing a lot from people that  SUM37 are
extremely amazing. I was able to test various products there and the SUM series not only had the most 
natural

fragrance, but they were also the ones with the best absorption.  
'Moisture Line Water-Fullwas the one that I've decided to buy among many other products, ^^

 < benefit cosmetics for Water-Full Skin Lotion of SUM37>

And after using it for about three months,
I am more than satisfied with this product. ^^
I've been merely using a skin during summer because I felt as if my skin wasn't absorbing the lotion very well.
However, I can put the SUM Water-Full Line Lotion that I bought this time on my skin whenever I want even during summer because it is a Gel-type product with such an outstanding absorption power. 
The product is extremely mild.
In addition, I must say that I am so much into the delicate bamboo fragrance these days.
The fragrance makes me feel as if I am actually in the middle of a bamboo grove. 
I  am quite sure that you'll also be mesmerized by the SUM series. 



 
 
1. Before putting on the lotion

< benefit cosmetics for Water-Full Skin Lotion of SUM37>

2. While putting on the lotion

 
3. After putting on the lotion

< benefit cosmetics for Water-Full Skin Lotion of SUM37>



< benefit cosmetics for Water-Full Skin Lotion of SUM37>

Click here to purchase the product.

http://jihoshop.com/index.php/cosmetics/lgcare-cosmetics/su-m37/sum37-water-full-skin-lotion-moisture-cream-gel-cream-essence.html

No comments:

Post a Comment