Wednesday, February 6, 2013

SKINFOOD Green Tea Milk Cleansing Foam (Fresh) 150ml

SKINFOOD Green Tea Milk Cleansing Foam (Fresh) 150ml



This is a cleansing foam that I bought
because I was out of cleansing foam when I went to my hometown last week. 

[SKINFOOD Green Tea Milk Cleansing Foam]

I didn't really put much work when buying a cleansing foam
because I thought cleansing foams are all the same. But I it was better than what I've expected. 





Skinfood always packs their products in this paper and 
I really like the rustling sound of it. 
(This is a personal opinion, but I think their bags are the prettiest among various road-shop brands)




This is the 'Green Tea Milk' that I bought 
with the hope that my young brother's face would become white. 


 

The ingredients aren't bad!




It's sort of big to fit in my hand. 
Well.. I guess it's better to be big than small!

I ran the cleansing test
because the most important factor for a foam cleanser is how well it cleanses. 




I applied 
Loreal Mascara / Revlon Foundation / Shiseido Concealer 
on the back of my hand and cleansed them with the cleansing foam. 



 
And everything got erased perfectly!!
You originally have to make the foam with a bubble net,
but I didn't have one. So just rubbed it with my hand and it became so clean.

The product is not only cheap, but it also has so much in it.  
I think it's a great product that cleanses extremely well!


Click here to purchase the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment