Thursday, March 14, 2013

Lacvert HIT T-Solution Eye Cream 25ml


Lacvert HIT T-Solution Eye Cream 25ml




I tried not to use the eye cream because they were a bit heavy on me. 
But I found out that there were so many wrinkles on my face when I looked at myself through the mirror one day. 
So I had no choice but to take out the eye cream. LOL

Eye creams were normally used by my mother,
but I cannot give away anymore. 
I need to take care of my skin when I am still young. LOL





I looked through the box and there was only a short description of the product.
 I guess the expiration date is written on the actual product. LOL
The box was quite neat. LOL




It looked quite similar with the moisturizing cream of Lacvert. 
I think you can look at it as a smaller version of the moisturizing cream. 
The color is yellow because it's a t-solution product, which is a different product to the moisturizing cream that I talked about last time. LOL





The manufacturing date is written on the bottom. 
This product was manufactured on November 29th of 2011. It's fairly new I guess. LOL




It's not that big because eye creams normally do not come in big size. 
This may depend on each person, but it's a little smaller than your fist. 
I tried to compare it other products and I found out that Lacvert was quite big. 



It's not that big because eye creams normally do not come in big size. 
This may depend on each person, but it's a little smaller than your fist. 
I tried to compare it other products and I found out that Lacvert was quite big. 




You can see the yellow eye cream when you take off the vinyl. 
You can easily take off the vinyl by holding the area that protruding out. 
It's sort of like taking off the seal of a yogurt. 




You can find the flexible yellow eye cream when you take off the vinyl. 
The flexible cream reminds me of a pudding. 



I tested the viscosity and there was none. 
It didn't stretch that well. 
I've expected it to be sticker than this. 



As you've seen above, Lacvert Eye Cream has a cream-type texture that's yellow. 
It's thicker than ordinary creams because it's an eye cream.
But it was not very difficult to apply or anything. It applied quite well on the skin. 

It had a sweet smell and it was quite nice. 
I really cannot explain the fragrance in words, but it was a kind of smell that we are really used to. I guess you do not have you think too much about the smell because you don't apply that much eye cream on your skin. 



This is after calming down the skin with a toner after washing my face. But the areas near my eyes are still very dry. The areas near my eyes have definitely become more moist after having applied the eye cream. However, the eye cream was sort of heavy on the skin. 

However, I personally think it was one of the lightest eye creams that I've ever used. 
It made me feel as if I was applying a moisturizing cream. 

I don't know how much wrinkles it would reduce for me, 
but I think it can at least prevent the wrinkles on my face. 
You know that wrinkles are created on your face because it's dry. 







Click here to purchase the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment