Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sooryehan mibaekjin baekchul Jingo 30ml


Sooryehan mibaekjin baekchul Jingo 30ml



My skin has become a lot darker after a childbirth and I was busy trying to cover up the darkness of the skin when I was doing my makeups because I got so many freckles and wrinkles on my face. I've finally realized the necessity of functional cosmetics in my thirties. 
It made me think that I should stop covering up and that should be enhancing the foundation of the skin.  It's been about a month since I've started using Sooryehan Mibaekjin Baekchul Jingo. 
It was a white tube-type cosmetics that had light fragrance. 


I didn't forget about applying the product in the morning and the evening even during hot summer because it was known to take care of the foundation of the skin by suppressing the production of melanin. At first, I couldn't see much changes on my freckles or wrinkles. 

But my skin tone has definitely become brighter after using the product for about a month. 
My skin tone was always dark even if I covered it up with the makeup. But it became a lot brighter after using this product regularly. Of course, it didn't get rid of all the blemishes on my face. but what was great was that I didn't get any more freckles or wrinkles and the colors of has definitely become brighter. I am personally really satisfied about this product because I am quite confident that it will bring more changes to my skin if I use it regularly. 




Click here to purchase the product.

1 comment:

  1. Natural!! This product is great! It might make your eye appear smoother

    ReplyDelete