Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Etude house My Dear blooming pact SPF30


Etude house My Dear blooming pact SPF30




 
This is the pact that I bought at Etude. 
I am only carrying the Dear My Blooming Pact these days. LOL :)




 
The ribbon button is also very cute! LOL :)


 
The one that I bought was no.1 light beige. The product has two types, no.1 and no.2.


 

The puff is also very pretty with the lace.
Etude never disappoints me!



 The pact looks like a heart.
I've been using this a lot, but that heart design didn't erase! I like it!





 There is a bit of difference in the color.
You won't be able to see huge difference in the color if you have a white skin.
You know.. I am not that white.. LOL
Anyway, I would definitely buy this again and this is a pact that I like the most among many other products that I've used until this day. 

 


 

Click here to purchase the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment