Thursday, January 24, 2013

MISSHA Near Skin Firming Peptide Shaping V Mask

MISSHA Near Skin Firming Peptide Shaping V Mask


 


I found a really cool product while I was was at a 1+1 sheet mask event. LOL
It is a product that I bought out of sudden curiosity. 

It's a sheet mask that you apply along the lines of your cheek,
not an ordinary sheet mask that you apply on your entire face. ;)

As you can feel it in the product's design,
it's a face pack that creates a V-line. 


I am sure that there are many people who do not know very much about V-line face packs. 
So shall we take a look at it? :)










 

These are the sheet masks that are in the product. 

 

You must take off the film before you use it!!


 

The surface after taking off the film is very sticky. LOL 
Can you see them? LOL

All you have to do is simply place your cheek on this area and hang your ears in the holes by extending it~!!

You have to extend it very slowly from the center of your cheeks. LOL Or else the part on your ears will be torn~!!

It was quite easy when I did it myself, but I had such a hard time when I was doing it for my mom. LOL. Maybe it's that my mom's face is big. :) LOL 





I put a smile on my face because I had a bare face. 

This is how it looks like~
Isn't it funny? LOL 





It really tightens your face~
It gives you a feeling that the sagging fats will actually come right up. LOL




 
I didn't expect much from it, but it was really awesome. ;)

It doesn't dramatically create a V-line or anything. LOL
You shouldn't be expecting such things in a V-line mask that's only worth 2,500 KRW. LOL

But it does give you a smooth and tight feeling
because it contains collagen and hyaluronic acids~!!

I've been having small pimples basically from my ears to the line of my cheek recently and
it looks like they are being calmed down~~

I should buy more of this and should use it more frequently. :)

The tight feeling of the mask really does make me happy  LOL




Click here to purchase the product.

2 comments: