Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Repair Pack

Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Repair Pack

 

This is the first time for me to use a product in the V=B program. 


Let me introduce Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Repair Pack Review for you!



I always open the lid very carefully as if I am treating a little baby when I am opening the new product. 

I smelled the smell of yogurt right away when I open the product. 
I almost ate the pack with a spatula if it wasn't a pack. 
I applied the cream that was on the lid on the back of my hand first like I always eat the yogurt that's on the lid first. 




It looks sort of dirty because I used the cream that was on the lid. 

I first applied the cream on the area that gets rough very easily 
because I wanted see how much moisture it provided. 


The area in between my thumb and forefinger and
the wide area under my thumb get rough very easily. 
So I applied on these areas more intensively.. hoping that it would be effective~




 I accidentally erased the photograph of my bare face. 
Anyway, this is the photograph that I took after applying the cream on the back of my hand and face and after taking a shower! 

I didn't see much of a difference. The back of my hand is still the same. 

I should use this product twice or three times every week!!
In that way, I should be able to get rid of those troubles. 
It doesn't irritate the skin and I think it's a pretty good product. 
I really hope it becomes a friend of mine without causing any trouble. 


Click here to purchase the product.


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment