Thursday, February 7, 2013

SKINFOOD Egg White Pore Mask Wash off 100g

SKINFOOD Egg White Pore Mask Wash off 100g




 

The instruction says that I should apply the product on my entire face except my eyes and mouth after washing your face and wash it off with warm water after 10 to 15 minutes. 
I think it's quite similar with most other products. 





It looks sort of old because it's been quite a while since I bought this. 
I opened the lid in a long time
and there were some water in one corner. 
I didn't know that such thing happened 
when I didn't use for a long time. 




 

Doesn't it look like a fresh cream?
It also feels like a fresh cream. 
It's very smooth, but it doesn't have any smell. 





 

This is after spreading it on my face. 
I am uploading these photographs so that you can see the texture. 
It applied very smoothly on my skin. 







 

Is it a little disgusting?
This is after 15-20 minutes after using the product. 
I think the pack dries up on your face because
it tends to dry up very slowly. 




 

This is after wiping off the water after washing my face. 
I really can't much difference because I forgot tot take the photograph of my skin 
before using the pack. 


 

I personally think it's a pretty good product for those people who are very much interested in pores. I really want to take care of my pores and this pack usually makes my skin very smooth and tightens the pores. The entire face gets tightened and after some time. That's probably the reason why my pores are feeling tightened. 
I think this is because the pack is dried on the face immediately. 
Your skin becomes very smooth and soft right away when the water touches the skin. 
I was very surprised by that and that smoothness lasted until the next morning. LOL
I personally thought that it was a pretty good product. It wouldn't be a bad idea to use it from time to time. I don't use this product everyday because I already have a pack that I am using. 
I am really happy because the skin really became soft and tender whenever I used it. 

SKINFOOD Egg White Pore Mask Wash off: ★★★★☆

 


Click here to purchase the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment