Wednesday, February 6, 2013

SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore Serum

SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore Serum


 

The product that I am going to introduce this time is a product that I really fell in love with.

The name of this product is 'SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore Serum'. 



 

It already looks quite empty because I've been using it all day long. 




How do you use it for the entire day? Serums normally have a lot of oil in it, but this serum doesn't have much oil! 
That's why I like it so much!
I really recommend this product. LOL



 

It fits right in your hand. The volume is 45ml. So it's not that big nor has too much in it. 



 

This serum isn't watery. So it doesn't run down~



 

Apply the serum after washing your face and putting on the skin lotion and




and the face became bright and soft~
Serums are known to provide nutrition to the skin. Wow~
I would like to buy this serum again after I am done using!!
Do you know about the Skin Food Green Apple series?
The Green Apple serum is also very soft like the Peach Sake Serum~
The clerk at the store told me that the Peach Sake Serum is a serum that makes your skin soft even without the powder because it contains the powder. The Green Apple Serum is more expensive.. I think both of them are quite good. LOL

Price: ★★★★★ (It's such a cheap price for a serum)
Function: ★★★★★ (It has a good smell and makes the skin smooth)
Would I buy it again? : ★★★★★


Click here to purchase the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment