Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer(25g)

Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer(25g)


 
[Etude House] Etude house Nymph Aura Volumer No.3

Volume : 25g


Today, I am going to be introducing 'Etude Nymph Aura Volumer No.3', which is a product that can never be excluded in my make-ups. I usually don't put on a dense make-up, but rather try to make my skin moist because I have a dry skin. This is a product that I often use whenever I want to provide moisture on my skin. It is a cream that maximizes the moisture and the bright of the skin! 









The self-illuminating water-glossy skin as if you are born with it
The radiant aura agent reflects the light and therefore creates a bright and shiny skin that is full of moisture

The flexible and smooth glossy skin
The outstanding level of adhesion creates a smooth and flexible skin and maintains a luxurious make-up with glossiness for a long period of time.

The outstanding supplementary effects and supply of nutrition
Oligo HA + Argan Oil + Avocado Oil locks the skin so that moisture doesn't fly away into the air and maintains a moist skin by creating a supplementary nutrition coating layer.
Oligo HA: The low molecular hyaluronic acids creates a moist and healthy skin by enhancing the supplementary effects




 There are three types for the product.
No.1 is honey-gloss, no.2 is pearl-gloss and no.3 is a water-gloss. 
You can simply choose the product according to your needs. :)





When you buy this Nymph aura Volumer, you will be able to find a piece of paper with pictures on it. 

You must check out these notes!

Q1. The nozzle is missing in the product. What should  I do?
A: Do not be surprised to find out that there is no nozzle. It's absolutely normal.
We've used a air-lease pump that helps you finish using the product. 

Q2. The content have hardened. Why?
A: It is highly recommended that you keep the product in warm temperature (i.e, 20-30 ℃) because the product contains natural substances that are highly sensitive to temperature. 

Q3: I am using this product for the first time and the contents don't come out very easily. 
A: It is recommended that you use the product after storing it in warm temperature (i.e, 20-30 ℃) for at least 30 minutes before using it because the the product had been exposed to low temperature during the shipping. In addition, pump it several times when you are using it for the first time. 







 
The size isn't quite big. It's actually kind of small by considering its price.
But it shouldn't be a big problem because you only pump once and you don't get to use it very much all the time. I'll now begin my review for real! 





 I took out a very tiny bit and rubbed it. Can you see the light?
it's really sticky and moist!


 There really is nothing more to say. :)
You can use the Nymph Aura Volumer separately, but since we usually use them by mixing with a BB cream. I'll write my review by mixing them. :)







 
I applied the Etude Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit on one hand and applied the BB Cream and the Nymph Aura Volumer on the other hand.
(People say that it's actually more natural to mix the BB cream with Nymph Aura Volumer in 3 to 1 ratio, but I mixed them in 1 to 1  or 2 to 1 ratio because I like shiny things)

Can you see the differences? You'll probably be able to see the hand that has only applied the BB cream not having much shininess and the my right hand having a lot of shininess with much moisture. :)





 You'll probably be able to see the differences more clearly in the moving picture.
The hand that has only applied the BB is not shining very much and the hand that has applied the mix is shining like crazy. 


It is definitely a product that cannot be excluded in doing the water-gloss make-up.
I usually use an air pump, but you'll be able to create shinier skin by using the brush of your foundation. And if you want the skin to shine a lot more, you can apply a small amount on your cheek, nose and chin. 

I've heard a lot of people say that my skin is very rough during winter even if I put a lot of moisturizing creams on my face because I have an extremely dry skin. But a lot of people are asking me recently what sort of products I am using. They tell me that my skin became so much better. I highly recommend this product for those people who wanted to do water-gloss and honey-glass make-ups but couldn't because of the disappointing effects ordinary moisturizers and masks. 



Click here to purchase the product.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone could be loved this product when they use it.

    ReplyDelete