Friday, February 22, 2013

IOPE Retigen Powder Pact SPF25 PA++

IOPE Retigen Powder Pact SPF25 PA++



 I bought a new pact yesterday!
But I forgot about something that's very important. 
Even though I have a dry skin, my t-zone is a dry to combination skin. 
So it's very matt if I use a product for the oily skin type and I cannot really cover my face if I use a product for the dry skin type. It's so difficult to choose cosmetics for my skin!!
In fact, someone recommended me IOPE's twin cake and I used that product because of my dry skin. Then I used the power pact. But my skin didn't take the makeup very well when I used the powder pact. 
I also tried using Laneige's pact because that was known as a mild product. 
No matter what sort of product I used, my makeups didn't take well. 
 

 

IOPE Retigen Powder Pact SPF25 PA++

No.21 Natural Beige

I bought his at E-mart and 
I found out it was more cheap online. 

 

Let me open the twin cake~




 

There's an extra puff in it. 






 A compressed pact is known to be better than a power pact if you have a dry skin. 
This is because the compressed pact has more moisture in it.

I've been using the twin cake pact and changed to the powder pact and my makeups didn't take very well. The reason why it didn't take so well was because IOPE's powder pact and twin cakes are so different. The pact that contains moisture is IOPE's twin cake. 
The reason why my skin didn't take makeup very well was because I used a powder pact. 




 

Take a look at these fine particles. LOL





 I applied it on the back of my hand. LOL
It doesn't look like that I've applied it because I didn't do the basic makeups. 
I applied the product on the joints of my thumb to my forefinger. 
You can definitely see that it has become much brighter. 



 
 

The puff is still very clean because it's new. LOL



 
When you wan the dry skin type and strong cover up of the skin. 

 
 

What's really annoying about having a dry skin is that 
you cannot do strong makeups. 
Of course, a person who has a dry skin doesn't get as much blemishes on her face as compared to a person who has an oily skin, but there are quite a lot of people out there who only use the BB cream or foundation because their makeups don't take very well. 
I personally think IOPE's twin cake is a perfect product for those people who are looking for a product that covers the face very well with a lot of moisture in it. :)
I've been wandering around and finally found this product. 

IOPE powder pact doesn't have moisture in it. 
You should buy the twin cake if you are looking for a product that has moisture in it!!


Click here to purchase the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment