Friday, March 29, 2013

Sulhwasoo Benecircle Massage Cream Review


오늘은 마사지 크림 보여드릴려구요~!

I am going to show you a massage cream today. 




Sulhwasoo Benecircle Massage Cream

180ml

You can buy this product more cheaply 
if you look for it on the internet. 



The name of the product is written on the back. 




The date of manufacture is written on the bottom. 


You can see the highly-enriched cream when you open it. 



I've never seen a color like this before. 
Most of the massage creams do not have a color like this. 
I don't know if this is the aroma smell or oriental smell.
It's a pretty good smell. 




I really like it because it makes the skin very glossy. 
The smell is really healing my skin. 


After applying the product plentifully. 




After giving a massage so that it melts and gets absorbed into the skin. 
You can simply wipe it off with water or with a tissue. 

It's really moist. 




The sense of moisture lasted for a long time after wiping it off. I 
think skin pack massage is also quite good if you do it sometimes. 
It's really moist. It feels very nice.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment