Sunday, March 10, 2013

Whoo Gongjinhyang - Jin Hae Yoon Sun Wrinkle SPF46 PA+++ 45ml

Whoo Gongjinhyang - Jin Hae Yoon Sun Wrinkle SPF46 PA+++ 45ml


 

It's sunblock that enhances the wrinkles. It's sticks on the skin to create a look of a bare face and it's also a product that removes the oil that needs to be suppressed in sun creams. 



 

The product contains outstanding ingredients for blocking the ultraviolet rays. 
It's also a product that prevents aging of the skin and wrinkles on the face. 
I would like to strongly recommend this product for those people who have oily and combination skin and also for those people who were looking for a daily sunblock. 

Those people who have an oily skin often say that they have to do the makeup even on those days that you do not want to do makeup because of the glossy nose and forehead. 
But this product is a product that I recommend even for those people who have oily and combination skin. 

It's a very clever product that prevents wrinkles and blocks ultraviolet rays even on those days that you do not want to do makeup because it contains sufficient moisture and doesn't contain much oil. 



 I chose this Whoo Gongjinhyang - Jin Hae Yoon Sun Wrinkle SPF46 PA+++ instead of doing makeup because it's Saturday today. I don't have any appointments and I didn't want to do the makeup. I am actually a little tired today because I couldn't get enough sleep yesterday. 

The first photograph is when I've squeezed out the texture to apply it on my face. 
It looks like squeezed out too much. It's so wasteful. 

The second photograph is when I've done the rolling for the first time. It looks like it's a bit too much. 

The third photograph is when I've completely applied the product on the back of my hand. How does it look? It seems to remove the unnecessary things from my face and yet it's very moist. 
I was not able to find many products that was really satisfactory, but this product is really a smart sunblock. 

The product smells like baby powder. I am sure you would have used it when you were young. 
It would be actually sort of annoying if your face smelled like baby powder. 
Even though it smells like baby powder, the smell isn't very strong. 

Click here to purchase the product.

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment