Sunday, March 10, 2013

Whoo Gongjinhyang Soo - Soo Yeon Jin Cream 50ml

Whoo Gongjinhyang Soo - Soo Yeon Jin Cream 50ml


 The Singles magazine held an event for giving out Whoo Gongjinhyang Soo - Soo Yeon Jin Cream~ I put my name down because I was just out of moisturizing cream and I won!. LOL

They gave out the product after running a simple skin test. 

I got the moisturizing cream (Soo Yeon Cream) because I have a combination skin.
Some people received the functional cream (Soo Yeon Jin Cream). 

They tested the level of moisture before applying the cream. 

My level of moisture was 34.5 before applying the cream and
it was 35.8 15 minutes after applying the product. 

I brought the product right away because I was very surprised. LOL



 


I opened this product three weeks ago. 
I've been using this product in the morning and evening from then. 




 I was a little surprised because it was sort of big. 



The name is so long.. 
Whoo Gongjinhyang Soo - Soo Yeon Jin Cream

This is the Soo Yeon Moisturizing Cream (50ml)



 
The case was very luxurious~

It's transparent and round~ It made me feel as if I've become a queen~

 
 


 
I opened it. The moisturizing cream was light pink.

It had a delicate smell and it was very luxurious~


 

I applied some on the back of my hand and it was very moist~


 

The texture was a lot more watery and chewy than other creams. 

I think the moisture lasted longer for such reasons. 

 

I applied it several times on the back of my hand and the photograph didn't come out very well. 
I've been taking the photographs many times and I finally gave up. 
I didn't want to waste it. LOL





 

Evaluation

1. It doesn't have much in it. (50ml)
It would have been better if they focused less on their design and put more content. 

2. I would give 90 points out of 100. 
The sense of moisture was very nice and it lasted very long. 

3. It had a delicate smell and it applied very smoothly. 
It makes you feel good and it applies very well on the skin because it smells good and contains Chinese herbs. 

4. It doesn't have a spatula in it!

Click here to purchase the product.

 
 
 
 

5 comments: