Sunday, February 17, 2013

HERA Age Away Intensive Water 150ml

HERA Age Away Intensive Water 150ml



There were HERA Age Away Intensive Water and Emulsion and I only bought the water. 
I only bought the skin because I am using the Sulwhasoo for the skin. 


 

The volume of HERA Age Away Intensive Water is 150 and it's only 50,000 KRW.
It's in a purple bottle that's made of glass. 




 

This is a skin that chose for a young a vital skin. 
HERA Age Away Intensive Water is known to be effective 
for winkle enhancement and enhancement of the skin. 

You can feel the smoothness of the skin with your fingertips after using the product
because it's not sticky and also because it gets absorbed into the skin very moistly. 

There are HERA Age Away Intensive Water, Emulsion Modifier LX, Eye Controlling Cream, Intensive Cream and a Massage Cream in HERA's Anti-Aging series. 

I personally own HERA Age Away Intensive Water and Age Away Modifier LX. 
I have the rest in samples. 

I would like to buy the Age Away Eye Controlling Eye Cream next month. 

I encourage you to use HERA's Anti-Aging products
if you want to enhance your wrinkles or enhance the paleness of your skin. 


Click here to purchase the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment