Sunday, February 17, 2013

HERA Creamy Cleansing Foam 200ml

HERA Creamy Cleansing Foam 200ml


 

It's a moist cleansing foam which the subtle and smooth foams cleanses the skin smoothly. 

The name of this product is HERA Creamy Cleansing Foam!




 

I've been using this product for quite a long time because the price didn't change for several years. :)

 

 You can use the product simply by removing the virgin by turning the lid. 

 


 

The foam looks quite empty right now because it's been quite a while since I bought this product. I have several other products that I've already opened, but this is a product that I use most frequently. 

 


 

I normally use a bubble net to cream foams because I am not very good at creating foams with my hands. 

The texture is quite oily. Most of HERA's products have similar smell. This product has the delicate floral fragrance~



 You can create more foams with a bubble net, but the foam of HERA Creamy Cleansing Foam is very sticky and the foam comes out very hard. :)

 


 I ran the cleansing test on my hands. 

I skipped the strong point makeup and mostly tested base 
because strong point makeups should be erased with the lip & eye remover. 




 These are the product that I've applied on my arm. 

Makeup base/sun cream - Foundation - Pearl Shadow - Blusher - Highlighter


 

I applied HERA Creamy Cleansing Foam


 

I rubbed the foam with water.

I am getting really busy in the bathroom taking photographs and erasing the makeups. LOL




All of them got erase very cleanly. :)

The makeup base/sun cream that I've applied is not only thick, but it's also very hard to erase. But it got erased very well. 

It's a cleansing foam that makes me feel good because the creamy foam cleanses the skin very softly. :)


Click here to purchase the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment