Thursday, February 14, 2013

SKINFOOD Aloe Moisture Ampoule 100

SKINFOOD Aloe Moisture Ampoule 100



 

I am going to write a review on SKINFOOD Aloe Moisture Ampoule 100 today. :)
In fact, I've had this for quite a long time, but I didn't use it because the Caviar Ample didn't match very well on me last time. 

I tried using this product a few days ago and found out that it was actually quite nice~

Aloe Moisture Ampoule 100
50ml




 

It's sort of expensive as a road-shop cosmetics, but 
it's not that expensive for a highly enriched ampoule. 

It's an ampoule that provides moisture with aloe extracts. 



 A dropper is attached to the lid
and you can let it get absorbed into the skin by dropping two or three drops. 
I've expected it to be sticky like the Caviar Ampoule, but it didn't have much oil and had a lot of moisture instead. 





 I dropped one drop on the back of my hand. 
It gets absorbed into the skin without a trace when you gently tap it. 

It gets absorbed very quickly!!




My skin definitely became smoother 
when I applied the product on my face. 
The Caviar Ampoule was very oily and it made the T-Zone very glossy because it had a lot of oil it in. Perhaps it was because it's a product for enhancing your wrinkles. 

But this product makes your skin very moist without oil. 
Even though I was not able to feel the flexibility that I felt while using Etude House's moisturizing cream, this aloe ampoule seemed to fill up the moisture into my skin while
Etude House's moisturizing cream seemed to cover the outside. 

One of the disadvantages of this product is that moisture doesn't last very long. 
After doing the basic cosmetics + makeups in the morning, 
my skin was a little dry in the afternoon.
You know.. my cheeks and areas near my mouth are combination of dry and oily skin. 

I don't usually buy basic cosmetics at a road shop, 
but this product was very good because it didn't irritate the skin or anything. 
I was always worried that my pimples would get worse. 

It would have been a lot better if it had more moisture in it, 
but it was definitely more than what I've expected. :)

 

Click here to purchase the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment