Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sooryehan Yunha Extra Moisturizing Cream 50ml


Sooryehan Yunha Extra Moisturizing Cream 50ml






The texture of this product is similar to Clinique Repair Contour Firming Formula. 
I personally liked the cheese-like color, the chewy texture and the smoothness. 
At first, I've expected it to have a lot of oil because it's a high moisturizing cream, but
it really adhered on my skin without much oil. (Is it because I have a skin that lacks oil?)
The characteristic of this product is that it applies to skin like a flexible cream. 


This is one of the products that like the most among various other product of Sooryehan. 
The sense of moisture was great, but what was a little disappointing was that it's simply a cream for providing moisture. I personally want something more than simple moisture because I feel that my skin is getting quite old these days. Well.. I guess moisture is the most important thing. I was able to apply the cream by tapping my dry skin. 
Oh~ I almost forgot. It was kind of sore when I applied the cream near my eyes. 
I think this was because the skin near my eyes are extremely sensitive. 
I personally don't really care about these things because I was very satisfied with the overall quality of the product. I am very excited because it makes me feel that it's going to provide a lot of nutrition to my skin when I apply it before I go to sleep. 


Would I buy it again? : Definitely. I think I can even buy the high moisturizing cream. 









Click here to purchase the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment